First day of school! Owen loves his Spiderman backpack (thanks Grandma and Grandpa)! …and his little brother!
Owen striking a pose!
Standing outside his classroom. Room 3, Mrs. Stormberg.
Kids in Central Point take the bus! Deven and I never got to do that in Hawthorne. Boo Hoo
We had to walk 10 miles both ways in the blazing sun and sometimes freezing snow!
First day of school was September 10, 2012!
Now it is March 24, 2013!
I am trying to play a little catch up with this blog now since I don’t really have a lot to blog about this week or at least pictures to show for it.
Events from last week:
Wednesday: Owen woke up with a fever and had to stay home from school.
Friday: I made “Sopa de albondigas” (meatball soup) for “noche familiar” Family home evening at the Spanish branch. Lots of time and dishes and I think it turned out okay. Next time I am getting a $5 pizza.
Saturday: We continue our Saturday-morning ritual and went to Donut Country before daddy started his work day. The boys always get to pick one or two donuts of their choice.
Then I spent all day organizing stuff while the kids played with neighbors, then daddy came home and we went out to dinner at Panda Express.
Questions I answered a lot this week:
7 am, Oliver: “Mom can I have Owen’s chocolate easter bunny?” (pretty much every morning)
7:15am, Oliver: “Can I have macaroni and cheese.”
Questions Deven answered a lot this week:
Owen and Oliver: “Daddy when are you coming home?”
Sara: “Deven when are you coming home!?!?”
I had a lot funnier questions than that this past week, so I will try to keep track better and include them in my weekly section titled, “Funny things the kids did last week!”
This coming week is spring break so we are going to have lots of excursions, play date’s and fun.
Love you all, hope your week goes well!
Love, Sara

No comments:
Post a Comment