Some of the Happy Howards have migrated over the last few years from Southern California to Southern Oregon. This is our story...
June 2, 2008
A one sided love affair
The love affair between Owen and Howie continues... However we suspect sometimes that it may be one sided as Owen beats Howie up on a daily basis. However, Howie does get in his share of the "licks"!
That is waaaaaay to cute! And what a wonderful dog you have. Howie is definitely a keeper for Owen. I have tears running down my cheeks from wathing these two clips.
haha, hilarious! I thought it was funny to watch Owen having troubles leaving the table edge, and how much Howie puts up with Owen falling all over him and grabbing him.
4 comments:
That is waaaaaay to cute! And what a wonderful dog you have. Howie is definitely a keeper for Owen. I have tears running down my cheeks from wathing these two clips.
Tears of laughter or just happiness?
Very cute and funny to watch! I love these glimpses into Owen!
Yuck! LOL.. Licks all over the face is not the kind of love affair I'd want. More power to you, Owen.
haha, hilarious! I thought it was funny to watch Owen having troubles leaving the table edge, and how much Howie puts up with Owen falling all over him and grabbing him.
Post a Comment