June 26, 2008

Earning his allowance!

We decided that Owen is old enough now to start earning his keep. He has committed to helping around the house to keep it clean. This was his first assignment...we think he handled it pretty well!

3 comments:

the happyhowards said...

That is plain and simply CHILD ABUSE (to make him earn an allowance at this age)!!! Common, just give him the money! He has plenty of years ahead of him to work!!!!

Love,
Grams

Shae said...

Way to go, Owen. Can you come do my house next? I bet I'll pay you better than your Mom and Dad do. In fact, I'll even add in one of those delicious cupcakes that you experienced on your birthday. Deal? I love you, Owen.

xoxoxoo
~ Auntie Shae

Shantel Aleece said...

no seriously, that's cute. plus, you can teach him at an early age that cleaning isn't bad or boring