The following clips are meant to give you a little insight into a day in the life of Owen Thomas Howard. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the Happy Howards have migrated over the last few years from Southern California to Southern Oregon. This is our story...
5 comments:
Way to go, Owen. Wow! He pushes that little walker thing around vey much in control. Very impressive for such a little man. I'm sure the next videos will be hands free. Woo Hoo!
Move over Howie! You're in my way!
haha!! I love how he just pushed Howie out of the way.
What a happy little tyke! And sooooo handsome. Thanks for sharing some moment with the old folks. Elder and Sister Howard
Owen is quite impressive in his driving abilities. He is prettttty darn good an maneuvering around the corners. I didn't know an 11-month old could even think like that. I've only seen them push straight ahead, then stop when they run into something. How did you teach him to drive so well (seriously)? - Grams
Post a Comment