Saturday morning daddy and Owen had a great time fishing at a really good friend’s pond.
Check out this awesome 2 1/2 pound bass that Owen caught all by himself! (The only thing dad did was help pull it up onto the shore)
Don’t worry Oliver I am sure daddy will take you fishing next year when you’re a little bit older.
“I’ve never filleted a fish before!”
Owen said on the way home, “Dad! This fish is big enough to feed the whole family!” Thanks Owen for a wonderful dinner Sunday night. The fish was delicious fried up dipped in egg wash and panko bread crumbs, yummy!

2 comments:
This is one biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fish story. Great job, Owen!!!! Grandpa and Grams Howard look forward to hearing many more great fish stories from you and Oliver.
Way to go, Owen. Your first fish is beautiful. I can't wait to see how big your 2nd fish is going to be. Love you! ~Auntie Shae
Post a Comment