April 5, 2008

The past few months!

Any of you who know us at all are fully aware that Sara and I are completely and hopelessly enamored with our beautiful baby boy!!! Since he was born nearly 10 months ago he has kept us on our toes and we have loved every moment of it! His contagious smile has brought a light into our life that is brighter by far than anything that we could have ever imagined. And for these reasons you will note that the vast majority of the pictures and news shared on this website will be shamelessly dedicated to the handsome Owen Thomas, our own private supermodel.

In the past we sent out links to Kodak's website where each of you had an opportunity to view any new pictures we had taken of Owen. We will now use this blog as our platform for sharing these special photos with you.

That being said, it has been a number of months since any photos were posted, so attached here for your viewing pleasure are few photos of Owen over the last few months. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I especially like the last picture. Good luck! :)

the happyhowards said...

Not another blog...how am I supposed to remember all of these?!?! I love all of the pictures. How did Owen do in the swimming pool...did he like the water?

Love,
Grams

Tasha said...

Does this mean you're not going to ost on the family blog anymore?

Shae said...

Well... I managed to log on at least once. We'll see how I do in the future. Great pics!

the happyhowards said...

My favorite pictues are 12/23, 12/24, and 1/14. Has the tooth fairy been to visit yet?

Love,
Grams